Lighthouse58 is a showcase based upon the LEGO ® (LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group) Lighthouse Point 31051 which build has been enhanced.
Integrated are several objects with devices, e.g. Top Light, OLED display Weather Underground data, Motion Detector, Outdoor Light, Indoor Lights, Light Dimmers, Ambient Light, LED Status Indicators. The Control Unit hardware is a Raspberry Pi with TinkerForge Bricks & Bricklets.
The Lighthouse58 is controlled via
- Node-RED Browser Dashboard.
- Windows Client (developed with B4J).
- Browser Dashboard (multi client control) running as a Server (developed with B4J) on the Control Unit.
Details to be found in the Lighthouse58 Concept (PDF).
- To develop a showcase
- To control objects containing devices
- An object is for example a house or a group of houses.
- A device is for example a light, switch, servo motor, sensor (e.q. temperature, illuminance, contact, motion) or virtual (e.q. weather request).
- Each device has a set of actions to control, e.g.light = on | off | state | blink(n).
- To experiment with hardware, sensors, software
- To build objects with devices
- To design a messaging concept
- To apply learning’s from previous experiments
- To explore, learn & share
- To have fun